Subject: [Leica] 28/2.0 24/1.4 ... why?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Dec 14 16:07:11 2008

Hi, Geoff

I would be careful there.  I have had several people tell me that, with the
economic downturn, there is a lot of crime including robberies on the street
in the tourist areas.  Once you get away from the strip, a lot of it is
gangland.  Having said that, it is photographically a target-rich
environment for bizarre stuff.  The only time we go there now is to pick up
a car to head to Death Valley.  I have always wanted to do a portfolio of
the wedding chapels, though, especially the drive-throughs.  Hope you're
having a great trip.

Ken