Subject: [Leica] OT: Quick LR2 tip? How to import?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Dec 14 15:57:33 2008

OK, so may be I should reorg my folders first so that it's by years. That
will just make a few folders (one per year). I will have lots of scanned
pictures too, but I guess that's no problem. Sounds like I should also start
using Vuescan to scan to raw.

So lets say I re-org to just one folder per year, then should I have just
one catalog for all the years or one catalog per year?

Also should I just let it catalog the RAW and the JPGs?

When I "develop" RAW images in LR2, then should the resulting JPGs be added
back to LR? (I presume yes)

If I add more photos to a folder, does LR2 update the catalog automatically?

Thank you for all the help!!!