Subject: [Leica] FYI: Black paintM9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Dec 14 14:40:10 2008

That's nice because I like chrome even the modern version Leica uses which
looks like silver spray paint and I love Brass. But silver spray painted
brass is like a lead uranium compound. You drop it and it goes right to the
center of the earth; maybe with your big toe. I tried buying one once but
couldn't drag it out of the store. They need to sell them with wheels. Round
ones.
But old pre 60's little chrome and nickel Leitz glass rocks.
On a black body.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner