Subject: [Leica] FYI: Black paintM9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Dec 14 14:33:48 2008

People do buy Leica for the specs.
Its just not the specs other people like.
Leica specs traditionally would be a cloth shutter.
That's why we are buying the camera.
Others want a quitted titanium shutter;
So they buy Nikons or canons.
Others want micromoters and Program mode
Leica buyers want rangefinder focusing and viewing.

If you compare "features" between an M7 and a Nikon f5 the Nikon has 2000
features and the Leica has 20.
So we're not buying them for total features.
We're buying them for the specs. The specs we like.
A major reason will always be because you can put Leica lenes on them.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner