Subject: [Leica] Some more shots from SF LUG dinner
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sat Dec 13 16:05:33 2008

I finally had time to spiff up a few more shots of the dinner for
Hoppy & Bronwen, as well as a couple of non-dinner photos from
elsewhere the same night--OT, but at least I shot them on the way to
the dinner...or the same day...or at least the same trip. All photos
with M8 + 24/2.8 asph, ISO 1250 or 2500 except for the daylight one,
some tweaking with PS and/or Noise Ninja.

Posted to the Gallery, at
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/events/sf0812/misc/

--howard

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Some more shots from SF LUG dinner)