Subject: [Leica] Leica R conversions to Nikon mount
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Dec 13 14:44:08 2008

Wont work with ROM lenes how many of the R lenes are ROM? The modern ones?

How limited is the use of the R lenses on the Nikons.
Stop down metering? That's not a problem?
As I've not found a stop down button on any digital camera I've ever used.
He says you meter by looking at the histogram.
That does not sound real world to me.

I think if you were looking at the histo gram you'd be looking at histo ry.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner