Subject: [Leica] Leica R conversions to Nikon mount
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Dec 13 14:32:43 2008

Hi Mark,
I have been in contact with David Llado at Leitax. The R to N mount is
not for ROM lenses and the 100 Macro requires a special 10 hole mount
which David has yet to manufacture. Other R lens mounts are good to go
at Eu 68 per piece plus Eu 10 for shipping. I am going to convert my
180mm Apo f3.4 and my 90mm Summicron for use on my D700. The great
thing about this conversion is it is reversible if and when the R10
comes out . I expect that the lenses will perform spectacularly with
the D700 CCD.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica R conversions to Nikon mount)