Subject: [Leica] M8 UPgrade - 90 Cron APO focusing problems
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Sat Dec 13 14:00:49 2008

HI Mark,
I have the CV 75 and use it on the M8 with a Millich adaptor coded as
a 75 Summarit. It focuses just fine but I find it confusing in the
heat of shooting to have the 75 framelines as brackets inside the 50
frames so I don't use it very much. Great little lens though and
terrific value for money in the world of Leica costs.
Cheers
Howard
PS: Enjoy your cards series in the NY Times very much - keep 'em coming.