Subject: [Leica] FS: Hexar RF Kit, Contax Vario-Sonnar 35-70/3.4, CV 75/2.5 Color-Heliar lens, Mamiya C330F TLR Kit
From: generalpurpose at hotmail.com (Aric Rothman)
Date: Fri Dec 12 20:53:11 2008

Hexar RF kit:  Includes the body, HX-18W flash, and the 50/2 M-Hexanon Lens,
all in the presentation box. There is minimal wear on the body, with small
amounts of paint worn away from the top plate near the strap lugs, but no
dings.  Minor wear on the lens barrel, no flaws in the glass.  $1000

Contax Vario-Sonnar 35-70/3.4 MM push-pull zoom lens in excellent condition
cosmetically and mechanically, with just a little wear around the back edge
of the focusing ring $300

Cosina-Voigtlander 75/2.5 Color-Heliar (black) in EXC+ condition, with caps
and box $250

Mamiya C330F kit: still getting together all the pieces, will include the
body, Paramender, 80mm, 55mm, and 180mm lenses.  Send me an email expressing
interest, and I reply with a comprehensive and detailed list when I have
finished the inventory.

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/127032869/direct/01/

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] FS Minolta CLE Camera Bodies 500 each)