Subject: [Leica] IMG: a couple images and thoughts
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Dec 12 15:49:50 2008

Hi George,

I like your thoughts. IMHO the news class social media is more snob
and  stupid than never. This year in some points of Barcelona the City
House has put "Ecologic Christmas Trees", there are an estructure
thatis lightned by a bycicle pedaing, nobody goes. This fantastic idea
has costed 214.000 Euros to the contributors...., this is
unfortunately what the pplitics do with our money, other are simply
the Yuppies.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 12/12/2008, a las 3:12, Lottermoser George escribi?: