Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 08:46:43 2008

?Same here, I usually only do a bit of exposure adjust then print or save
them.

Nathan, I'm a bit surprised the auto iso gave you iso 1250 with so much
light, what do you have set as your lowest shutter speed? ?Otherwise the
photos are really nice.

Gene -------------- Original message from Lottermoser George
<imagist3@mac.com>: --------------