Subject: [Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Dec 11 14:22:50 2008

I've stopped bothering to sharpen M8 images for web use. I find they look
more natural that way. Dare I say more film like? Of course there are
exceptions where the original image is a bit on the soft side.

Steve

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] I got a new camera yesterday...)