Subject: [Leica] December 11th--and only 37 contributors so far!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 11 10:18:38 2008

TO THE NON-BOOK POSTERS YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't for the life of me understand this non-e-mailing pictures to Jim for
the Year Book and it's Dec.11 with only 37 contributors.

You people have the time to post pictures to the LUG, so what the hell are
you thinking when you can't do one more click or two and send a copy to Jim?
You only need two photos and a caption for crying out loud!

So never mind eating lunch today or back off supper and have a quick one and
get at the computer and send a couple. My God this is an absolute no-brainer
of effort or time. And if you are worried you will not be the best in the
book? Forget it!!!!!  None of us are the best! We're a band of brothers and
sisters who love to be photographers taking pictures. So get with the
program or get the hell out of the system!

I can't be any blunter than that at the moment! And those who are still
sitting on their proverbial ass get off it and send something. Or be
courteous, if you are not sending, then send a post saying you are not that
committed to the book and you'll pass! And if that's the case please go away
and get stuffed!

For many of the non-picture posters, yet! This is probably the only time in
your life you will be able to show people your pictures published in a
prestigious international book! And if you've never been published, you owe
it to yourself and the LUG crew to use this opportunity to make it happen.

And if some of you are peed off with my tone.. TOUGH! I will get worse the
closer the final cut off date! And if you think this is bad, look for one of
those 1960's bomb shelters cause it ain't going to be a pretty picture next
time non-posting bashing comes along!!

There, there now don't cry, just be a bunch of good folks and send a couple
today and over this weekend. Thank you!

Ted the 2008 LUG BOOK grouch!

Actually I'm a mean assed old SOB when it comes to a publishing opportunity
like this and people throw it away because of whatever stupid reason they
may come up with. My attitude becomes show no mercy take no prisoners!
Think about that!