Subject: [Leica] Snowing in da Swamp
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 11 07:49:13 2008

Jeffery Smith offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] Snowing in da Swamp

>> Notice that none of our Canadian friends are saying "SNOW!? SHOW US A

PICTURE SHOW US A PICTURE!!!!"<<<<<<<

Hi Chris,

When I read your post it crossed my mind for a fleeting nano second to ask
for a picture? :-)

But as a good executive making a unilateral decision, I immediately
dismissed it. Unfortunately living in Canada we are well aware of the
horrors of snow and cold. The only place snow looks nice is on Christmas
cards! :-)  Even then, I'd much rather have the card with bikini wearing ,
well OK eh, gorgeous well developed ladies with snow shovels on the white
sands of an exotic South Pacific island with a Christmas tree in the
background! :-)

So don't feel bad about sending us snow pictures as we'd have to return
photos with condolences! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Snowing in da Swamp)