Subject: [Leica] Snowing in da Swamp
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Dec 11 09:55:43 2008

At 8:49 AM -0600 12/11/08, Jeffery Smith wrote:
>Notice that none of our Canadian friends are saying "SNOW!? SHOW US
>A PICTURE SHOW US A PICTURE!!!!"
>
>Chris Williams wrote:
>>  It's snowing in New Orleans right now.
>>
>>  Chris
>>  NOLA

If I look north to the mountains across the bay I can see snow on
top, which is where it should be. Also I can see snow if I turn on
the weather channel and they are showing pictures of the other parts
of Canada.

Yesterday was dark and drizzly. Today is bright and sunny and the
grass is (staying) green.

Apparently there's a chance our first snow might fall this weekend.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Snowing in da Swamp)