Subject: [Leica] Snowing in da Swamp
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Dec 11 08:57:48 2008

My sister moved from Texas to Massachusetts a few years ago. August,
it was.  Come the following March, she wrote to advise me that while
we were taught growing up that there were in fact 138 different
Indian words for "snow," nobody had told us that 137 of those words
couldn't be printed in the newspaper...

Quoth the Jeffery Smith :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com