Subject: [Leica] Snowing in da Swamp
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Dec 11 06:45:18 2008

Enjoy.  We got it last night.  It was quite pretty (or would have
been if it'd been anywhere but downtown H-town.) but I couldn't stop
shooting a party to shoot snow, and by the time I could chase it I
was more concerned with getting home before the maniacs trying to
dodge those strange white things ran over me.

Quoth the Chris Williams :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com