Subject: [Leica] Stupid questions about M8
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Dec 11 09:17:12 2008

Thanks to all who responded, on and off-list. I did figure out what I
was doing wrong regarding the instant review, and now it shows me the
image and histogram as I like it. As for the softie, I will give it a
try and see.

The first batch of 30-odd test pics is being massaged by Lightroom as
I write this.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain