Subject: [Leica] R lens conversions
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Thu Dec 11 06:19:20 2008

Have you had any of your lenses converted? If so, can you comment.

I wish someone would offer a conversion that would allow the
auto-diaphragm and metering to work on a new system. Marty Forscher
used to offer this back in the old days, albeit at a hefty price.

A conversion to the  Sony,Maxxum mount would be interesting as it will allow
the long Telyts to be used  with the built in anti-shake system.