Subject: [Leica] Messy Offices
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Dec 11 00:06:48 2008

Hi Frank,

I think that one of the big problems, and I mean big is that we live
in houses that are fairly large. Ours certainly is with our kids out,
but even before that there is just too much 'storage' space. There's
just too much space to immediately *need* to throw something away,
and soon it starts becoming a headache.

Tanya is also somewhat messy, but enough less messy than me to
matter. So she has a hard time accepting my mess :-(.

Here it's only lovely and warm compared with the rest of Canada.
Otherwise it's dreary, drizzly and hovering between 5 and 10 degrees.
Not exactly Bahrain. Have fun and keep Toyota on an upward trend!

Henning

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design