Subject: [Leica] Messy Offices
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed Dec 10 10:42:58 2008

Unfortunately my office could be readily featured among these.
There's no point in showing these to my wife the psychiatrist as she
wouldn't come up with any kind of comment that I would find appealing.

I also want to improve this in the next while. It won't take that
long, but then a) I won't be able to find anything and
b) when I do know where something is, it probably is in the trash
that has just been taken by the recycling truck. :-(

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] Messy Offices)