Subject: [Leica] Kyle Cassidy Stole my R-D1
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed Dec 10 15:53:05 2008

Part II of our PhotoNola showing down in the swamp. Armadillos are such
silly creatures, you press their top and they bounce up and down. Managed
some bridal swamp photos before our "non tourists" cameras got us kicked
out. Betcha if I used the M8 they would have never said a word.

Kyle and Trillian let me hang out with them for a few days, it was awesome.
After Kyle's lecture and book signing, we consumed huge amounts of stout and
for some reason Kyle kept attempting to eat my camera.

www.zoeicaimages.com/PhotoNolaPtII

Scout sneaked in for the last photo.

Chris
NOLA