Subject: [Leica] OT: Tourism - Scotland- pixes from last Summer Part I
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Dec 10 15:50:20 2008

I realised tonight that I had started uploading snaps of my summer
holidays in Scotland, and never finished.
A warning, these are quick and dirty shots, but might be of some
interest for  Listers and Luggers who are either deep in snow today and
dreaming of  better skies, or too far away to contemplate the trip, or
simply curious to visit places.
Also, it is much more a log-book than a collection of photographs.
It is here : http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/UK+tour+2008/
I'll try to keep uploading when I've time if the first leg has pleased you..

Comments and criticism are of course most welcome.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Phx

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] OT: Tourism - Scotland- pixes from last Summer Part I)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Re: [LRflex] OT: Tourism - Scotland- pixes from last Summer Part I THANKS)