Subject: [Leica] PAW #51# - THE GOAL
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Dec 10 15:28:11 2008

Tonight I was at a great ice hockey game, the ZSC Lions (Zurich), who
already had eliminated  swedish and czech top teams, played against
Finland's Espoo Blues in the european ice hockey champions league semi
final. My team, the Lions, which is also the club where my boys play, won
6-3 after a very tough and amazing fight. Between yelling for my team,
drinking beers with friends and making lots of "La Ola" I found a few
moments to push the button. And it looks like I shot the shot in the right
moment:

http://mogool.com/PAW2008/?pic=51

Pardon me if the scorer is not on the picture, but he shot from behind the
blue line and I had no wide angle on!

What I've seen on the web so far, none of the two dozens pro photogs had
captured that goal because it happened so surpisingly :-)

Thanks for looking
Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] PAW #51# - THE GOAL)