Subject: [Leica] Epson RD 1 again
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Mon Dec 8 17:36:12 2008

the r-d1 should have never been an epson product to begin with. it should
have been a cosina product and guess what if cosina wants to sell products
under their own name, has to pick up digital of some form or another. the
market for used film cameras are good but it is not a viable  option for a
company to roll out massive amounts of speciality film cameras