Subject: [Leica] SF dinner with Hoppies et al
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (hoppyman@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sun Dec 7 19:00:57 2008

We hoppies had a wonderful time also. Thanks very much to Brian for
facilitating the gathering  and thank you to everyone for coming along.

it was a pleasure to meet some new fellow Leica folks once more. You guys
did better than I in the low light. I only have a couple of frames to
contribute once my net connection is better. The stack o'Leicas shots and
our very lovely hostess Tricia were highlights of the shots I have seen so
far. All of the Leica folks attending were appointed as honorary Aussies on
the night and the Leica stack plus wine bottles fits the Lug traditions
well.
Cheers
all of the SF hoppies