Subject: [Leica] Bad news at Leica
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 6 09:37:43 2008

Jeffrey,

the situation is pretty much the same in Germany - the automotive
industry and all their suppliers are laying people off and cutting back
production - unfortunately we don't see many bank executives, financial
advisors and the like getting fired (the fat cats are sitting there and
smugly reducing the number of staff in the banks they themselves ruined.
As the Skoda ad on TV here says - "I think it's time for another
revolution...".

Cheers
Douglas