Subject: [Leica] M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Dec 3 15:02:39 2008

Bill, some people have success with the M coder. I did not. I did not find
the markings reliable and also the ink caused other problems for me.
There are also printable templates around for DIY experiments.
I recommend that you get any wides converted by Leica. For the 28 and any
wider I certainly recommend it.
Another alternative is to have the coding done by John Milich in New York. I
recommend his workmanship and fairness in dealings.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.