Subject: [Leica] The 2008 LUG Yearbook Has Begun--PLEASE READ!
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Dec 2 13:20:45 2008

Jeff,

I'd love to do that, but the added expense could be a real challenge for
some LUGgers.  As it was many LUGgers opted for the paperback edition of the
past yearbooks, in order to save some money.  This year we're also faced
with a cost increase from blurb.com.

I agree with you about the size--I created the GeeBee book in large
format--but for something that's supposed to attract as many as possible to
participate, a large format would be a turn-off.

Best,
Jim

PS.  Total participation so far is SIX.  C'mon LUG, you can do better than
that!!!