Subject: [Leica] Asheville NC and the Biltmore
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Tue Dec 2 08:04:31 2008

Agreed about Asheville.  I'd not mind living there.  IMHO it is one of
the prettiest, coolest cities I have been to.

I really like Zenfolio.  For $100 you get unlimited storage space, the
ability to sell photos at the price you set, and also novelty stuff, and
the printing is done through MPIX, a lab I often use.   I think the
service is faster and more reliable than PBASE.  Here lately PBASE has
gotten really slow and crashes a lot.  Plus I like the look of Zenfolio
better.  Also they say they send you your money at any time you do not
have to wait till a certain amount has been sold.

If you decide to go Zenfolio enter this code: CEK-8FQ-HNE  it will save
yo a few bucks off your registration.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography