Subject: [Leica] Plus-X in PMK
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Nov 24 14:38:12 2008

Thanks Chris,

I did everything except mix the developer and let it stand. I used it
right away.

It's possible that Plux-X doesn't stain. There's not a lot of info on
Plus-X and PMK. I don't use Plus-X much anymore, but I always liked the
tonal range for portraits and the long toe.

I ordered IR film from Freestyle and added a few rolls of Arista EDU
Premium 100. It's rumored to be Plus-X although I doubt it. I can't see
Kodak doing that. OTOH, times are changing and old rules may not apply.
I thought I'd try a few rolls of AEP and see how it shapes up. PMK
should be one indicator, since different films react very differently.

DaveR