Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses multicoated?
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Mon Nov 24 00:22:37 2008

Not sure what your point is. I can't very well circulate his negatives to
the list. The web is the best we're going to get in a hurry to show pictures
by anyone, whatever they use. I have all of his books, and I've seen some of
his prints - I guess you'll have to take my word for it.

Bob

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Are Leica lenses multicoated?)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Are Leica lenses multicoated?)