Subject: OT RE: [Leica] beyonce video B&W lighting
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 23 17:08:15 2008

Eric, YouTube reports "this video not available in your country".
I wasn't aware that YouTube restricts content like that. The record company
must be pleased. No one over here buys music apparently, you wouldn't want
to promote artists by letting people see the video clips. Who knows where
that could lead, you could end up with MTV on the television. Oh wait. Of
course it could be that we need extra mothering to protect us from
corruption, or copyright only counts outside of USA or perhaps the trials of
our government's new mandatory filtering of 100% of internet traffic as they
choose are advancing nicely for them. I can't wait to start paying extra for
this new improved slower service that almost no-one actually seems to want.
I hope that SpongeBob doesn't get on the blacklist.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.