Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Nov 22 16:09:52 2008

At 06:17 AM 11/22/2008, you wrote:
>There are several among us Leica users who suffer from a personality
>disorder that causes us to become engineers and given this
>psycological pathology we are more comfortable using our tools when
>we know how and when and by what process our tools were
>created.  Some of us even take the equipment apart, analyze how it
>works and what design choices were made, in order to better
>understand the tool's strengths and weaknesses.  Humor us.
>
>Doug Herr

I'm married to an engineer and know exactly what you mean.  I've
always thought there should be a support group for the wives (or
husbands) of engineers so we could commiserate about the personality
disorders that affect engineers!

I don't understand at all this fascination with the technology behind
the cameras and lenses but I do know that it's very important to some
left-brained people ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com