Subject: [Leica] Bravo for Focal Point
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Nov 22 08:53:35 2008

If you become a "regular" (i.e., he recognizes your name), he even gives
you some freebee services if they don't impact him negatively. I sent
him a Canon 50/1.2 for cleaning and lubing. He happened to be doing some
coating that week, so he recoated the lens elements free of charge. I
wouldn't expect that sort of perk from Leica.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA