Subject: [Leica] Are Leica lenses muliticoated?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 21 20:18:56 2008

Guys get real!! Who the hell cares about this stuff and knowing it or not
knowing. Does it make for a better photograph?

I've put lenses on my cameras to take the best possible photographs I can
and I've done that for over 50 plus years and coated or not, has never ever
entered my mind, nor has it ever made the content look better or not better!
That was obvious!

Get a life, go take pictures and screw all this nonsense!

Yeah I know how to use the delete key, but you guys are truly wasting your
life time on planet earth! Give it a break and learn to live without all
this silly crap!

ted