Subject: [Leica] OT: monitor color gamut
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Nov 19 17:10:17 2008

Does anyone have information as to how to determine the color gamut of an
LCD monitor?  I am having some printing problems with some pretty wide-range
images, and the suggestion has been made that although my monitor is
properly calibrated, it cannot show the full color gamut of the image (Adobe
RGB).  It is a Samsung 213T with a GEForce 6600 dvi card. Any comments
appreciated!

Ken

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT: monitor color gamut)