Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG: Well if we're showing senorita's...........
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Nov 18 17:05:57 2008

Here's a suitable Senorita in Ted's favourite style.
Sorry, the Laphroaig was out of stock.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/101180897
And one for Philippe Amard
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/101180905

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.