Subject: [Leica] IMG: fall colors as seen through a 560
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 17 21:58:29 2008

Doug,

That would be a good assessment.  With just the couple of shots made around
the house tonight, I'm in love with it.  It makes a great compliment to my
M8.  Can't wait to hook up my 560 to it and go shoot some birds with it.
Sure would have been nice on the trip home this past weekend, as I saw quite
a few hawks along the way.  I also got a 180/3.4 Apo in Germany and look
forward to using it on the R8/DMR.

Gene

-------------- Original message from wildlightphoto@earthlink.net: