Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Informal Portrait
From: tedgrant at (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Nov 17 19:35:27 2008

Gentlemen look beyond the bumps and bruises of battle, well OK she tripped
and fell on her face. But that's only skin deep.

What I always see in this fine southern lady is a smile as beautiful as a
princess royal and a heart of warmth in a very dear friend of many years!

Make up, nor hair stylist would improve her one iota! :-) :-)

A beauty in the flesh! Or on the screen.