Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another Informal Portrait
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Nov 16 22:49:38 2008

Jim, you've made a fine sensitive portrait. Please tell Donna that she is
the star of the LUG at the moment. Gentle light and tones for a dignified
and pleasing photo. You look to have done some softening for about the
bottom third? No need to give away any secrets. With such flattering light
and a marvellous kind face I'm not convinced you needed to do anything like
that.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.