Subject: [Leica] clouds this evening
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Nov 16 09:27:41 2008

I am afraid that if my experience with various compacts is anything to
go by, and photo shot at ISO 400 or above will require noise removal
of some sort. Because of the need (for marketing reasons) to cram 10
mpixels onto a tiny sensor, image quality suffers. It would be much
better at 5-6 mpixels.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman