Subject: [Leica] Epson's new R2880 printer
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Nov 14 12:44:30 2008

I think that 'light light black' is made from 20% white ink mixed in. 'light
black' only has 10%. For monochrome printing you can install the custom ink
set.
white, dark white, light light black, light black, black, very black, really
really black and black hole black .
Watch out for how much ink you lay down. Too much and the page tends to
crumple into itself and things disappear off your desk.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.