Subject: [Leica] IMG: Evening walk with no autumn colours
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Nov 12 05:18:20 2008

Beautiful sky !
And the place looks perfectly quiet and ideal for pedestrian therapy :-) .
Have you tried the pano thing already? I guess it would be worth the try
in these fortunate circumstances and setting. Howard says CS4 works
wonders in these quarters.

Thanks for sharing the charms of  Australian sunset.
Amiti?s
Philippe