Subject: [Leica] Campaign 2008 pictures - Here's My Photos
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Sat Nov 8 18:21:44 2008

You might want to go through a self directed program of playing with
the focusing points.
A little bit of practice, and you can switch focus to areas of
interest faster than you might think.
I do it all the time for podium work.
She came through town, LA metro, while I was in another county.
I'm sorry I missed her.
The First Thug looks like quite a character, something out of central
casting.
s.d.