Subject: [Leica] 1965 Silver Cadillac Coupe de Ville convertible at City Island
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Nov 8 16:50:19 2008

Normally the money I spend on a car is close to what I spend on a camera.
Couple a grand.
Here in Manhattan I spend the money on MTA cards for the subway and bus.
Or overhead Tramway.
Or Ferry.
I'm in a car once a month when I do these. Sitting the the passenger seat
with my ultrawide zoom.
Its been a long time since I've been in a "normal" car.
You know.
GPS
The basic amenities.
Roofs.