Subject: [Leica] IMG: Copenhagen autumn
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 8 09:55:04 2008

Nathan:
As always, thanks for sharing. When a new posting from you comes up on the
LUG, no matter what I'm doing...I always stop and open your gallery. It's a
wonderful way to spend a few minutes seeing where you have been and in your
own special way, you take us along with you.

I am very appreciative of your work and your talent.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@frozenlight.eu>