Subject: [Leica] First Blurb book
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 5 20:01:50 2008

Alastair Firkin wrote:

> Paul, I hope it works for you. I had someone
> make up templates in indesign, but the text
> just did not work when converted to jpeg

I haven't had trouble with text in jpg files per se.  Anyone with one of my
calendars can see what text in a high-quality (10) jpg looks like.  I have
not tried it with Blurb but your chances are better if you are sizing the
image to fit the page exactly, i.e., the Blurb software isn't trying to
re-size the image to fit the page.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com