Subject: [Leica] Hello. new member and some photos
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Nov 5 18:46:41 2008

Hi Adam, you have probably now worked out that you cannot attach photos to
your post.
Brian, our saloon keeper offers free galleries for LUG folks to share their
work here
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php
You can set up an album then place links to your photos in your posts to the
group.
Many LUG folks post photographs not taken with Leica gear. A Contax RF is
nearly an honorary Leica anyway ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.