Subject: [Leica] October 13 - October 31 PADS
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed Nov 5 08:15:05 2008

At 10:20 AM 11/5/2008, you wrote:
>Sorry for not posting regularly.  Anyway here are my PADs from October
>13 to October 31.  In October PBASE had a daily challenge that I
>participated in. I found  this a good way to make me think about my
>photos more.
>
>Below are direct links to the photos, also one can see the gallery
>here: http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/october08&page=1  or you can read
>about the photos and see seconds on my blog here:
>http://www.mcclary.net/blog
>Just scroll down to see them all.

Good Heavens, Harrison!  You stay busy!  I can't imagine how you had
time to meet that challenge and come up with an appropriate photo
every day.  I think you did a great job.  The themes and how you
interpreted them are very interesting.  There are some great shots in
there!  The ones of your daughters are especially good.  I like Youth
Communication.

Congratulations.

Tina

Tina Manley